Dinner with my best friend

Friday, June 27, 2014

Ok well I thought I had already posted this earlier in the week but it didn't go through! 
Earlier this week I decided to make dinner with my best friend, Lexie. 
We jumped in the car and headed off to the grocery. 
After we bought all the ingredients we needed, we went back to her house. 

We began to make our very own Baked Penne Pasta! 
We boiled our pasta 
We mixed our pasta with ground beef, marinara sauce and sour cream. We let it simmer for about 15 minutes. 
We then layered the pasta in a dish, alternating with pasta and provolone cheese and mozzarella cheese. 
We baked it in the oven for 30 minutes and topped it off with Parmesan cheese. 



The next day after volunteering at school to help the incoming freshman, I went out to lunch again with Lexie. 

Our first stop, even though it may seem backwards, was to get frozen yogurt with my other best friend, Katelyn. 


After leaving orange leaf, Lexie and I went to chick fil a for a nice little lunch just the two of us. 
It was so much fun to get to drive places on my own finally! I love going to lunch with my best friends 

How has your summer been going? 











Post a Comment