Mother's Day

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Hi there :) so this is my very first blog post and I'm so excited that chelcey got me to start blogging! Today has been a loooong day. It's 10:30 and I'm just starting my homework...but it's whatever. I spent all day with my wonderful mother today :) we kicked the day off by gardening (her newly found hobby) got a big ol tomato plant in the ground, some marigolds and my favorite...sunflowers!! We also spent some time putting some zinnias around the mailbox
 Aren't they pretty?? I took this picture when we bought them at lowes and I'm kinda in love with it. After getting covered in dirt we ran over to the nursery and picked out a few hanging flowers for the grandmas for Mother's Day. Stopped by McAllisters and grabbed some sweet tea on the way to my grandma's house. We met my family for dinner at Masa which was amazing...I highly recommend it. Ended my night by hanging out at Sean and Chelcey's apartment talking about blogs and YouTube. I think I'm gonna like it here :) Happy Mother's Day

1 comment

  1. Such an awesome picture! I'm happy that you're so excited about blogging! It's going to be such a great creative outlet. Can't wait for our Youtube channel!

    ReplyDelete