Tasty Tuesday

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Kickin off my first Tasty Tuesday....Panda style.

So today was pretty great. It was filled with some pretty excited things if I do say so myself. Not only did we have a half day at school, we did a pretty fun lab during chem and I ended up getting a 100 on a reeaallyy hard algebra 2 test. I also got accepted into Mu Alpha Theta! I'm not really sure how to explain it but I guess I'll just say it's a math club...yes I'm a teenager that likes math! 
For the amazing half day to begin, my grandma picked me up and we went to lunch together at Chick Fil A and we had a pretty great time together. 
When my mom got home from work we went and I got my nails done...even though I had to wait an hour it was worth it!
Leaving the nail salon I come to my main topic of the day...Panda Express!!! 
I'm a sucker for some good Chinese food and panda is definitely the place to go! One of my personal faves. (I once went there three times in one week..shhh) 
I love walking in to see this long line of pure deliciousness sitting before me. But in all seriousness it's so good. If you haven't been there before GET OFF YOUR BOOTY AND GO GET SOME PANDA!!! 
My absolute favorite is the panda bowl with fried rice and orange chicken...oh and I can't forget my lovely cream cheese rangoons!! yum! But be careful...the bowl may look small but there's a ton in there. Try to control how much of it you eat...unlike me! 
I love reading my fortunes at every Chinese restaurant I go to! (Side note: did you know that fortune cookies were invented in California? I did a project on it in 3rd grade...just sayin) 
So normally the fortunes are just cheesy and never come true..UNTIL TODAY! 
So I'm sittin there takin my sweet time opening my fortune and once I finish reading it...what do ya know I get a text from my boyfriend. So I opened the text
and it was a smiley face! Like what! Smiley face....cheerful letter or message! Coincidence?! I think not! (*cough* probably *cough*) 

So I leave you with this today: 
Panda Express is da bomb.com 

What's your favorite Chinese restaurant in your city? 

1 comment

  1. This post just totally made my rainy day so much better. Also, it's left me wanting Panda for dinner ... P.S. The fortune? Totally not a coincidence. They know all of our secrets.

    ReplyDelete