Motivation Monday

Monday, May 19, 2014

Today's Motivation Monday: Music 
So one thing that can really get me through anything is music. And what better way to start a week than with brand new music from my favorite singer?? Phillip Phillips is the best. 

Behind the light came out today and I haven't stopped listening to it! I'm absolutely in love with the album. I knew I was going to love it the day Raging Fire was released. Instantly my favorite song. 

My reaction when the cd was being downloaded:

I wish someday I will be able to meet Phillip. He's my idol and by far my absolute favorite singer. I hope I get to achieve my dreams like he has!
And now two more pictures of Phillip because why not 


Questions for today...

Have you heard his new album?

What dreams do you want to achieve? 


Post a Comment