Mini Clothing Haul: Mom Edition

Monday, June 16, 2014

New York & Company 

This week my mom and I took a trip to New York & Company to buy her a ton of new clothes! Here's a look at what all she got!! 
They were having amazing deals! These shorts were both buy one get one free! 
Same with the pants! Buy one, get one free! These black and white ones are adorable :) 
I sort of forced her to buy these because I love the little details on them! 
These dark shorts look so good on her along with this cute top! 

We found some great Capri jeans that she can wear with anything! We took advantage of the free pair to get me some! 
I also got this same top in a mint color and a lavender color ;) 
I love the way this top gathers on the sides; she actually wore this outfit today! 

We also found some pink pants that were to die for! 
This top looks black in the picture, but it's actually navy blue. It's a really stretchy material that fits her figure perfectly.  (I tried it on and it's soooo comfortable...shhh) 
I fell in love with this top! The pattern seemed very summery to me :) 
So yes this is the same shirt that I had with those dark shorts above, but hey...it looked so good on her, why not get it in both colors?! 
She also found an amazing denim jacket, it was so soft! It wasn't still like the usual denim jackets I see and seems so easy to wear! 

Have you been to New York & Company recently? Go check out their amazing deals! And don't forget your AAA card! It'll give you an extra 30% off! 



Post a Comment